Friday, January 20, 2012

OKC Metrofamily fun - Fun Fridays

         I would be remiss if I did not tell you about one of the  very best sources for fun event ideas for your family.  Metrofamily Magazine is the best at making sure you know what events are available in our area - especially the free or discounted ones.  You can go to MetrofamilyMagazine.com anytime to check their detailed calendar, but I would highly recommend subscribing to get their Weekend Picks e-mailed to you every Thursday, or click here to view this weeks Top 10.  I am continually surprised at the interesting events that go on right here in our community. 
          While you are at their site, you might as well leave a comment about how much you like January's "Character Corner" article about developing determination in your family. I am so excited to be writing a monthly column for one of my favorite magazines!  See Character Corner: Developing Determination

No comments: