Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free Tool for Teaching Scripture - Teaching Tuesday

            Yesterday, I promised you some kind of incentive for being faithful in your Scripture reading and teaching, so I am giving away a DVD/CD set of my favorite Steve Green album - "Hide 'em in Your Heart".  This amazing set is simple Scripture set to wonderful music.  One of the easiest ways to teach Scripture is through music.  All you have to do to enter to win is logon and leave a comment on this blog before the end of January. I would love to hear your great ideas about ways you teach your children Scripture. 

3 comments:

Craig and Julie said...

We love listening to scripture put to music while we are driving. I have heard Steve Green is wonderful. Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

Tosha said...

I am really enjoying reading your posts. We would love to have the Steve Green cd! We were just talking about how great it is at church for teaching scripture to children (and their parents)!

Sarah Holmes said...

Congratulations Julie Wenning! You are the winner. Please contact me to claim your prize!
The Character Mom