Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moms Don't Get Sick Days - Mom Monday

I am writing this to you today as my head is pounding, my throat is on fire, and my whole body aches; so I am going to make this short. Sometimes as moms it is easy to focus on the negative, especially when you are not feeling well.  It is true. Moms generally don't get sick days, but I just wanted to write you and myself an encouraging note to remind us that God is faithful and will not give us more than we can handle.  For instance, I am blessed that I am at the end of this three day sickness, and my wonderful husband watched the kids, made a few meals, and even changed one dirty diaper so I was able to get some rest this weekend.  I have much to be grateful for. This weekend I was reminded of my faithful God, faithful husband, kind children, and my general health.  A three day sickness is very minor compared to what some others are facing.

No comments: