We only have about a week left before Easter, so you just have a few days to win this free book - Creating Family Traditions by Shirley Dobson and Gloria Gaither that just happens to include my very favorite simple Easter Tradition – Resurrection Rolls! Yummy! For a chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment. I would love to hear how you teach your children about the joy of Christ's Resurrection at Easter.
Ingredients -1 package of frozen dinner rolls (My favorites are Rhoades Rolls)
1 package of large marshmallows (24)
1/2 stick of melted butter
1/2 cup sugar mixed with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions -1. Thaw Rolls.
2. Flatten roll and wrap it around one marshmallow pinching dough to seal it inside.
3. Dip in melted butter, and then roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
4. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Let rolls rise until they double in size (30-60 minutes).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Your family will devour these rolls Easter morning. The hollow center will remind them of the empty tomb. Talk to them about how empty your lives would be without Christ.
I am looking forward to hearing about your meaningful Easter ideas.