Monday, February 13, 2012

Dates with Dad and Mom - Mom Mondays

      Moms and Dads, Valentine's Day is not just for your spouse.  Go out of your way to make your kids feel loved this Valentine's Day! Make a candlelight dinner with all the fancy red decorations at home or take them out on a fancy date. Fancy - meaning anything that is not fastfood.  My husband (shown here with my daughter, Summer, on their way to the Daddy Daughter Dance) does an amazing job of scheduling one on one time with all of our girls regularly - not an easy task. Our girls will grow up knowing that they are unconditionaly loved by their Daddy, so they won't have to seek approval and acceptance from some other guy in their life. I have to admit I get a bit jealous sharing my husband's quality time with all three of them, but I know the sacrifice is well worth it.

No comments: