Monday, April 2, 2012

Control the "Catch-All" - Mom Mondays

BEFORE
Ok ladies, I am going to get real with you this week! Almost every day around 4:30pm, I begin my mad dash to pick up the house, so the house is generally picked up but not very clean. However, I have one area in my house (not counting my children's rooms of course) that is almost always covered with clutter. To the left is a real picture of my kitchen desk counter that I took today. Do you have one of those areas that is a "catch-all"?
AFTER
The beginning of the month and spring time is a great time of year to de-clutter and clean. I don't know about you but when my desk is cluttered, my brain and my life feel the same way. Join with me in starting fresh. You will really be surprised by the picture of my closet that will be up next. Can any of you compete with this cluttered picture? Send me your pictures.

"But all things should be done decently and in order."  - I Corinthians 14:40

No comments: