Monday, July 23, 2012

Wonder or Blunder Mom? - Courage to Continue to Change #1


I have always been a Wonder Woman fan. I still have the thermos and two vintage t-shirts to prove it. I like to wear these when I play on my volleyball league.  For some reason they make me feel like I can move faster and jump higher.

I enjoy thinking of myself as a strong, courageous, and beautiful woman just like Wonder Woman, but just because I like to wear wide metal bracelets and I have long jet black hair this does not make me a strong and courageous "Wonder Mom."

To be truthful, I feel like "Blunder Mom" way more than I feel like "Wonder Mom". The good news is that a "Blunder Mom" can be strong, courageous, and beautiful as well. I can still shows strength and courage by:
1. A - admitting that I make mistakes
          and asking for forgiveness
3. B - brushing off the past hurt -
        learning from my mistakes and moving on
4. C - continuing to try to again to become
          a better wife and mom.

This week I am going to share how we can learn from admitting our mistakes and move on. Do you have any mistakes you would like to admit you learned from?
Hopefully we can learn from each other's mistakes. 

No comments: