Thursday, September 27, 2012

Clothe Yourself With... - God's Girl #1

You are God's Girl!

My daughters and I are attending a special "God's Girl" event that I organized tomorrow night. I will tell you more about that and how it goes later, but I wanted to encourage you with this verse today!

Colossians 3 tells us that we are chosen, holy (set aside for God's service or sacrificially pure), and dearly loved by God!

Verse 12 reads, "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."

Read the rest of this encouraging chapter about how we are to act as God's Girls.
Print this sketch I drew called "Clothe yourself with..." from my downloads page on my website at http://thecharactermom.com/downloads/  and share it with your daughter or hang it in your closet!

No comments: