Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Services - To Encourage and Equip Moms

My desire is to encourage and equip moms to help their families grow in character:

1. Encourage - I am here to lighten and brighten your load as a busy mom. We only have a short time to instill in our children Christ-like character; however, our daily lives seem to overwhelm us and keep us in survival mode. I hope to offer you practical insight as well as fun and simple ideas to cut through the clutter and train your children so you can thrive, not just survive - making Biblical principles become alive and real in your family. If you enjoy this blog, then share it with friends. I can even come to your women's event for a time of character-filled fellowship and practical teaching tips.

2. Equip - I try to bring you fun and simple ideas and resources to encourage you and/or train your children daily. Every month I focus on a new character quality, and how to teach that quality specifically. I will post a few of these ideas on this blog every month, or you can subscribe to my very thorough e-newsletter called "Wild" Ideas for only $1.00 a month. I include family tradition ideas, fun activities, and stories. It is truly one of the best things you can spend a dollar on. See my website for more info and reviews. http://growingcharacter.com/